Posted: Thursday, January 4, 2018 12:15 AM
Company Name:The Citizens Voice
Audience Sales & Marketing Manager
The role of Audience Sales & Marketing Manager is responsible for planning, executing and reporting subscription sales, retention, and engagement strategies in order to meet revenue objectives.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
● Planning sales and marketing initiatives through digital marketing, event sales, social media, display advertising, search engine marketing and email.
● Effectively execute the sales and retention plans to grow subscription-based revenue across multiple platforms.
● Collaborate on and monitor integrated direct response campaigns using a variety of digital resources and tools, print ads, direct mail, email, inserts, as well as other internal and external available
● Communicate programs, results and accomplishments.
● Keep current on the latest digital, marketing and sales trends and opportunities to incorporate into ongoing campaign management.
Here's what you need:
● College degree with specialization in marketing and/or communications preferred or equivalent years of experience within field may be considered in lieu of a degree.
● The applicant should have a working knowledge of digital marketing.
● Strong project management and problem solving skills.
● Ability to work independently and handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
● Familiarity with direct marketing, event sales, social media, display advertising, mobile transactions, search engine marketing and email.
● Proficient with and high level usage of Microsoft Word and Excel.
● Well-versed in knowledge of sales, methods, channels and analysis.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
Interested candidates should send a letter, resume and work samples to
Joseph Nealon, Circulation Director, 149 Penn Ave,
Scranton, PA 18503 or e-mail email@example.com
Deadline: Noon, Friday, December 15, 2017
• Location: Scranton, Wilkes Barre, PA
• Post ID: 57986037 scranton